The 361° Taroko 3 is a trail running shoe that is water-repellent (TBC), light, fast and flexible. The MORPHIT fitting system, cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug and virtually customized fi t all around. The toe cap offers great protection and the platform design offers great traction on both gritty and smooth, wet and slippery surfaces.
FEATURE / BENEFIT
• Engineered Woven Fabric – High durability and light weight upper material, with the possibility of water repellent treatment (TBC) .
• Lacing System – Cradling the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, this provides a secure, snug and virtually customized fi t all around.
• Anatomical Pressure Free Tongue Design – Removes pressure and stress from the top of the foot during dorsiflexion by combining super-soft materials with an anatomical pattern.
• QU!KFOAM Insoles – A more comfortable and better running experience through the unique QU!KFOAM sock-liner.
• Protective Toe Cap – Increased durability and protection from a robust toe-cap.
• Anti-Abrasion Rubber – Giving grippy traction on both gritty, smooth and slippery surfaces, the anti-abrasion rubber provides grip for a stable running experience.
• Plush Heel Collar Shape – Slippage prevention for a predictable hassle-free run is secured by supportive heel collar design and comfortable lining to cradle the heel in place.
• Supportive Heel Design – A film is secured to the heel to lock the foot in place to help with the high impacts of trail running.
• Light Eva – Delivers a plush and responsive ride while still supporting the foot during dynamic motion. LT EVA works in unison with QU!KFOAM to provide additional comfort with long-lasting responsiveness.
• QU!KFOAM Optimized shock absorption for a cushioned, smooth transition with iconic 361? technology in key loading areas.