Step into style with 361? FIERCE 2. This flexible, neutral trainer features high rebound QU!KSPRING+ technology in the midsole with an engineered knit upper providing the ultimate comfortable fit.
FEATURE / BENEFIT
• Performance Knitted Fabric – A one-piece construction that offers breathability, and the perfect blend of stretch and support allowing the foot to perform and function naturally.
• Exposed QU!KSPRING+ Material – Cushioning and responsiveness at a reduced weight to elevate the running experience with QU!KSPRING+, a modified base EVA material.
• Lacing System – Superior support and comfort around the midfoot secured through specific multidimensional MORPHIT construction.
• Pressure-Free Tongue – Removes pressure and stress from the top of the foot during dorsiflexion by combining super-soft materials with an anatomical pattern.
• Comfort Foam Insoles – Long-lasting comfort, excellent moisture management and a high-level of breath-ability achieved through open-cell Ortholite insoles utilizing 20% recycled content.
• Eyelet Design – Giving better support by adding reinforcement to the midfoot wrapping.
• Stylish Hexagon Aesthetics – Upper is knitted with a diamond design pattern.
• Plush Heel Collar Shape – Slippage prevention for a predictable hassle-free run is secured by supportive heel collar design and comfortable lining to cradle the heel in place.
• Recycled Rubber – Applied in segments, allows for extra grip without additional weight.
• 3D Printed ‘3’ – The quarter logo is executed with 3D printing.
• Firmer, Wider And Thicker Platform – For additional cushioning and stability.
• Flex Groove Design – Flex grooves mimic the natural motion of the foot to provide a natural and balanced toe-off.